Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My new home

I want to Blog. I think that it's more of a need for me to keep some sort of record of our lives than putting it out there for all to see. But if anyone wants to see what we're up to (especially our family and friends who are far away), at least they can.

I decided to end my old Blog, and start fresh. No more "Serial Nagger". It's me. I am Kirst. Not mum, not 'dear', but Kirst. Me.

I think that I need to get my own identity back a little and look after me a lot. So I am making the commitment to myself to Blog/Journal, to be creative and to share my experiences.

If you would like to join me, welcome.
Kirst xx

3 comments:

Melanie H said...

Hi Kirst, I will update my links.
You are important so you do need that identity for yourself.

Lisa Eaton said...

Hilarious...I moved into my new home this morning too! Must have been the day for it :)
Lis xx

Chrissy said...

That's FABULOUS to read honey! Go you!!! :)