Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thought Thursday

Hiya all. I've been away (literally) and am apologetic for not updating.

Today's thankful thought..........my girls and Walt Disney.

Today I have had a truly wonderful day. I am downloading some photos as we speak, but am too tired to upload just now. I'll give it a go tomorrow. Quick words for now.

I had a great talk with my girls this morning, and during this talk I began to understand how understanding and accepting they really are. I'm not sure if it's their age or their personalities, but I had a real insight as to how lucky I am to have them in my life.

Then we spent the morning at Disney on Ice followed by lunch and a play at Bicentennial Park. It was a purely indulgent day, and I LOVED that I could give it to my girls. It was magical, innocent and AWESOME.

Thank you Mr Disney for giving us such wonderful characters and stories that children of all ages can love and adore. I now can't wait until we travel to Disneyland in 2013. MAGIC, at any age is a gift to be thankful for.

I am blessed.
K xx

No comments: