Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blogtober Day 6 - Guilty Pleasure

I'll admit to my guilty pleasure, if you admit to yours. Everyone has guilty pleasures. Something that they don't want anyone else to know about. It may be embarrassing, taboo, or just a little bit naughty.
But I have a theory.

I think that nearly everyone has a guilty pleasure to do with reality TV. There is some reality TV show out there that you enjoy to watch, but don't really like to admit to. What is it????

Big Brother?
X Factor?
Dancing with the Stars?

You have one, don't you? C'mon.....share.

Could it be a design show? 60 Minute Makeover?
Real Estate? Selling Houses??
Child Rearing? Supernanny???

Everyone has one.
Even my dear husband, who says that ALL reality TV sucks, loves to sit and partake in a little bit of Deadliest Catch of an evening.
I think he's in complete denial that it's reality TV.

Mine?
I do like some reality TV, mainly design-type shows, but I believe that this one really hits the mark as a true "guilty pleasure".
Mine?
You'd better leave a comment and tell me yours.

Mine is Beauty and the Geek.

What can I say?
The girls are SOOOOO dumb naive. The boys are so sweet and completely unaware of how geeky they really are. The challenges. The makeovers. The romances. I love it all!!!!! Australia? USA? Who cares. Gimme! Gimme!!!!!


I am a little embarassed that I've let it out of the bag. Whatever will the school mums say???? Oh well. Sharing a little isn't such a bad thing. Is it???

So now you must share yours. Include a link so that we can all enjoy your guilty pleasure too. The more obscure, the better!!
I look forward to hearing about it.

Kirst xx

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Biggest Loser for me. And if pay tv is on then Kimora- life in the fab lane. Love it!

Kirst said...

Kimora!! That's GOLD! I love it!