A year can go by so quickly.
- A year ago we were in Noosa with the Virgona's enjoying our annual holiday.
- A year ago we were getting the shit scared out of us by interrupting someone breaking into the house while on our holiday. That was a very fast end to the 'relaxing' part of the holiday.
- A year ago Sophie told me that my instincts were right and she was having a little girl.
- A year ago I was thinking about what I had to do when I got home from Noosa to organise a visit from the in-laws, Ardyn's concert and her birthday......as well as Christmas.
- We have no jobs, so no Noosa.
- Sophie's beautiful baby girl is learning to crawl.
- I am thinking about what needs to be organised for a visit from the in-laws, Ardyn's concert and her birthday.......as well as Christmas :)
- I am stressing about having to go back to work on Monday for the first time in over 5 years.
I usually embrace change, and am very flexible with it, but for some reason this isn't sitting well with me. Maybe it's the fact that I won't be the kids' primary care giver? Maybe I just love being a Stay At Home Mum? Maybe I just don't want to work (lazy bi-atch)? Maybe a bit of everything?????? And with Ardyn off to school in 2 months.......well time certainly has flown.
I am very thankful to my friends who have been available to lend an ear (and a shoulder at this time). I feel like I am taking them for granted, and being quite selfish, and for that I make a public apology. Sorry, and thank you.
I promise that I will update again soon with happier stuff. We have had some wonderful visitors recently, and I have been able to get a little bit scrappy, and I have many photos to share. SO I will try to post more about that tomorrow.
Love and hugs to all.