Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh my!! What a month!

I can't believe that it's July! And thank God it's July. We have had such a busy month, and I'm kind of happy to say goodbye to June 2010.

In the last 4 weeks, we have had about 8 days without extra bodies in the house. And those days were spent washing bed linen and towels, cleaning and turning the house over to get it ready for the next lot of guests. Don't get me wrong, I love the guests who came and visited, but I was EXHAUSTED by the end of it. And within that 4 weeks we had Ardyn and Bailey's dance concert and the associated rehearsals, 5 birthday parties and a chest infection - I was very very sick. We were all extremely tired.

I have had a few days to try and get myself together and get my house back to normality, and we are now faced with school holidays. And we are going ot be just as busy I think. Playdates at the park, bowling, movies, ballet and sleepovers are all being packed into the first week, as in one week the girls and I are jumping in the car and heading south.

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

We are leaving Cal at home to work (so we can pay for our trip) and we are off to visit wintry Ararat and see my beautiful niece Willow for the first time. I am so excited!!!! My baby brother's baby!!!! The girls are beside themselves at the opportunity to see their 10th cousin. We are going to take it easy on the trip down and do it in 2 days and then hang out for a few to make it back to Sydney a week later for ........ another birthday party!

Then back to school. Geez, a few moments ago I was looking forward to school holidays, now I'm over them, exhausted and looking forward to school going back. Hehe.

So that's what's going on in our neck of the woods. Nothing really exciting, but very very busy.

I'm being summoned. There's sticker books to be done, and my assistance is required.
Back soon.
K xx

2 comments:

The kids said...

Woohoo, come see me!

Kirst said...

Sweetheart, I am hitting the western ring road and turning right to head out to Ballarat.....will I go anywhere near you? I would love to stop by for a cuppa.