Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Scrap Bootcamp

Okay, so my Scrap Stash is out of control. And to make things worse, there are so many yummy yummy products on the market at the moment.
As much as I would love to spend Cal's hard-earned, I can't bring myself to do it when I haven't scrapbooked for MONTHS.

I am off to the Forever Always Retreat next week, and hoping that I will get organised enough to use some stuff up. And then from September 1 I am joining he crew over at Blue Bazaar for their Bootcamp. I hope to get rid of 50 photos and 50 sheets of paper in 50 days.

Considering I haven't done anything creatively for myself in the last 50 days, I don't know what makes me think that I will ever get through this.

Wish me luck.
Come and join me if you want. The thread in the forum is here.

K xx

No comments: