Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hello hello!!!

Hello Bloggerland!! I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. I went away for the weekend for a wonderful time with some families from school, and have only just turned my computer on tonight.

I have spent today slowly moving my furniture and personal items back into the house.

By last Thursday night, upstairs was pretty much back to normal, and as of tonight the lounge and dining rooms are back. The study is still in the garage. I can't believe how much stuff is in there, and have no idea how I am going to fit it all back into the study. Well I know it will fit, but not necessarily well.

I will start to tackle that one tomorrow.
I am hoping to give a big blog update a bit later in the week.

Hope you have a good week.
K xx

No comments: