Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thought Thursday

I was reading Mardi Winen's Blog, and she had a post about a thankful thought. And by the looks of it she gathered the idea from Ali Edwards (I haven't read Ali's Blog for AGES, but it sounds like something she'd do).

Nonetheless, it sounded like a good thing to make a regular, featured post - in the hope to get me back to posting regularly. Also, if I start to concentrate on the things I am thankful for perhaps I won't dwell on negative stuff.

So I aim to start "Thankful Thought Thursday"

My first Thankful Thought post is this about:

Our Monkey and Wellington fairy door.

The girls received it for Christmas a few years ago. I am thankful that this little entrance is in our house. It allows the fairies a safe passage from the Fairy Kingdom to our house, and allows a little bit of magic to enter our house every day.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Ohhh I love that...everyone should have a little magic in their house! That is so cute!!!

Joyce said...

That is so cute! I would love a fairy door, we have 2 iron fairies from Port Hedland that live in our house