Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How the hell do they do it???

I would love to be able to term myself  "Blogger". I often wonder how 'real' Bloggers find time to blog?

I have said before that I often come up with clever, witty posts in my head, I edit them and rewrite them while they are up there, and then they just disappear. Forgotten. By teh time I get to sit at my computer, they are gone. Or something else comes up (usually a child wanting something) and it gets put further and further on the back burner.

And who would read about my crap anyway?? I can see the benefit for friends and family who live interstate so that thay can keep up-to-date with what's going on - but then again I have to update the bloody thing for them to be able to read it.

I need Bill Gates to develop some program that will turn my thoughts into posts. They can do it with the spoken word, surely it's just a matter of time before they can do it with my thoughts.


I joined a Blogging Community in the hope to connect with other Bloggers, and I can't even remember the last time that I logged into that site. Even though there is a bookmark for it on my toolbar.

I would like to say that life gets in the way, but I'm not sure that it actually does.

I remember a couple of years ago there were discussions being thrown around the art/craft forums about finding time to be creative. Most of the creative types mentioned that they just don't do the chores that we complain about doing. That's one way, but I'm already a lazy cow and don't do half of them. I have a cleaner so that I don't have to think about cleaning toilets and showers. I can't be bothered hanging clothes out, so I use my dryer - so much so that I'm sure there is a massive hole in the atmosphere over my house. I don't iron. I enjoy cooking, but regularly find myself ordering pizzas for dinner. I enjoy watching Grey's Anatomy reruns, and I love reading all about other people's lives on their blogs.


I'm hopeless.


C'mon, I'm sure there are many people who would enjoy watching these beautiful people rather than hanging clothes on the line.

K xx

No comments: