Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Before........

OMG!!! This is the ACTUAL 'before' photo of my wardrobe. It looks more like the 'fake' one that I posted last night than I realised.


Please note yesterday's clothes dumped on the floor, as I have no coat hangers to hang them up. And that mess in the top left hand corner is my cardigans and jumpers oh so carefully strewn on the shelf. And the bottom right is just more clothes that I have no hangers/room for hanging on the side of the baskets to keep them off the floor when the cleaner comes to vacuum.

Oh dear.
I'm not starting right now though.

I'm not procrastinating, I'm actually busy. I have some work to do for the very important All Things Kids Market first. The wardrobe is a priority, but it may just have to get done in stages.

No comments: