Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thought Thursday

Today I am feeling sorry for myself.
I have been sick all week, and have been battling through. I've not said a thing about it, I've just got on with business. But today I have had to admit defeat.

I barely slept last night as I was coughing so much, and this morning woke up with a throbbing ear (I vow to never play it down from now on when the kids complain of a sore ear), a sore throat and so much snot coming out of my it's just plain ridiculous. So one would think that I don't have much to be thankful for today.

But I do.
Firstly, modern medicine. I caved and went to the doctor this morning who prescribed some antibiotics for my infected sinus, ear and chest, and also told me to rest. Although I have been told to rest all week, and I know in myself that i have needed to rest, why does it take a medical professional to say it before we do it. The joys of being mum, huh?

Secondly, Ryan Reynolds.


How dreamy is this man?


I have loved him ever since his appearance in "Two Guys and a Girl", and think he just gets better and better with age.


I have been sitting here on the couch watching Grey's Anatomy reruns, and an ad came on for The Proposal. So of course I have been Googling some very yummy pictures of the beautiful Mr Reynolds.


McDreamy who????


This is what it's all about.

K xx

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I can watch The Proposal, again and again :). Hope you feel better soon