Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Keep forgetting

I think that it's time to spread a little bit of happiness.

Do you remember the film "Pay It Forward" starring Haley Joel Osment and Kevin Spacey? The basic plot is: a young boy decides that if he can do three good deeds for someone and they in turn can "pay it forward" and so forth, positive changes can occur.

Well I was blog-surfing a couple of weeks ago, and came across this Blinkie on Sonia's Blog.

I have heard of Pay It Forward exchanges in the blogging/crafting world, but never participated. How it works is that I will make and send a handmade gift to the first three people who comment on this post requesting to join the PIF exchange. In return, these three people have to do the same and make the same promise on their blog, or in their lives.

And if someone wants to participate but is not crafty, you can comment (and I'll send you some handmade goodness) and you can just go out and do some good in the world.
Just pay something forward. Use your skills in some way, and do some good.

Now, I can't say WHEN I will get your handmade gift to you, but you WILL get it.

(Now I only hope that three people actually read my blog - haha!!!)

Do some good today! Go on!
K xx

1 comment:

Paula said...

Haha...well there is certainly one person reading your blog! Lovely idea Kirst, love to join in your PIF.
cheers