Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Strange....weird.......floopy

Yes, I know most of you think that about sums me up, but for the last few days I've been feeling a bit weird. Can't explain it. I've had a bit of a headache and a sore neck....I think that may be the culprit.......but I've been tired and sluggish, and really forgetful.

I was sitting on the couch last night reading a magazine and was trying to work out what it was that I have been doing on a Wednesday night, as I knew that I didn't sit on the couch, but for the life of me couldn't work out what it was. T about 9:30 I went to check my email and there was a message there from Forever Always as a reminder for the Wednesday night Recipe Scrap. What a duffer!!!

And by that time a was feeling REALLY tired and was looking forward to bed. Weird.
I will have to go to the forum and have a look anyway.

I may be just trying to catch up since the weekend. It was pretty full on. I was running around all weekend and getting a heap of stuff done (kind of reminiscent of when Cal was working) and then he came home and all of a sudden a I'm sluggish again (kind of reminiscent of when he first stopped working).

It's a strange feeling. I feel more on top of things and get more things done when he's not around. You'd think that by having an extra pair of hands it would make things easier. I think that it may make the big picture easier, but day to day it most certainly is not.

Anyway, just my musings for now. I had a few minutes to kill. Heh.
K xx

No comments: