Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

What happened to spring????

Well we had the hottest September for ages or something, and now October comes and it's cold, wet and miserable. What a great start to the school holidays! YUK!!!!

Well I went to my first Zumba class today. It was held by one of the local dance teachers at a church hall, and was small and friendly. Just what you want. It was not intimidating and nonconfrontational. It wasn't over the top exhausting, but I still managed to work up a sweat and now that I'm cooling down a bit I can feel that I've worked my hips and abs. Good! Just what I wanted.

I have no idea what we are going to do this long weekend. The weather sucks, so no going ot the beach, the play centres will be chockers and Ardyn has been strangely sad and mopey this morning, so it may get worse.

:(

I can hear Ardyn and Cal coming home from her Saturday morning soprt now. Best run. Will post some photos later.
K xx

No comments: