Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a lovely surprise

This morning we headed out to swimming as per usual on a Wednesday, and when we came home, there was a big bag full of Barbies and Polly Pockets and their associated clothes and accessories sitting on our front door step.

When we came inside and checked the messages on the machine, we found out that our neighbours had been doing a clean out and their 11 year old daughter decided that she was too old them. So she happily passed them on to my girls.

I wish that I had taken a photo of the family room with dolls ALL OVER IT. The girls thought that all their Christmases had come at once.

But Ardyn (or course) still wants more. She was watching TV later in the afternoon and an ad came on for a doll of some description, and of course she comes out with "Can I have that for my birthday"? Oh dear, she has a birthday in 5 weeks, and then Christmas. I think that we may need a bigger box for the dollies.

xx

1 comment:

Gladie said...

Hi, Kirst. Found your blog in Mr.Linky at our Oct 28th ad, but I can't find your entry on your blog. I'm looking forward to see it! :) Hugs from Irene @ Ad this