Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Doing a happy dance

I won, I won, I WON!!!!
I'm not going to be one of those people who says "I never win anything", as I have won some stuff over the years and it would be a lie. But this one is kind of cool. Not huge, just cool.

Thank you so much {KID} Independent.

If you're not familiar with them, {KID} Independent is a website dedicated to showcasing handmade, independent designers and products. As it states in their "About" page:

"We’re basically a bunch of arty types with a love of all things handmade, vintage, sustainable, limited edition and independent. We crave products that are born from the hands of an artist, the heart of a loving mother, the mind of a talented designer, or the soul of an interesting character…"

It's definitely a site I love and a concept that I am really beginning to embrace. I have always believed in handmade, sustainable products, but limiting your purchases to just these can be really hard in our 'throw away', mass-produced society. But I am trying.

Anyway, I entered their Big, Bold, Bubbly Birthday Giveaway, and was lucky enough to win the "Touch of Whimsy" pack. A calendar from Milk and Cookies, a crochet dress from Little Miss Doily, a Freebird Dress from Tilly Tom, and a birdy clip from Itty Bitty. I feel so lucky to have won these products, and look forward to receiving them.

How adorable are they?

I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy. I'm so lucky. I'm so happy.
{doing my happy dance}

K xx

No comments: