Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It was interesting

Today was meant to be a relatively quiet day. I was really looking forward to hanging out with Bailey and doing some general tidying and sewing. We had an appointment in the morning for someone to measure our lounge and dining rooms for new blinds, but that was it until school pick up.

Or so I thought.

I ended up so busy today, that I have no idea where it went. What was meant to be a laid back day, started with a to-do list of about 8 things! HOWEVER, I did actually (finally) get everything completed on that list. And the only reason for that is that I didn't get to the P&C meeting that was in my calendar.

All in all it was a busy, but good day.
And while Miss B and I were out and about, I had this thought that was really interesting. Well I thought it was. So much so that I thought "I MUST blog about this later on".

Well, now it's later on, and all is quiet in the house, and I have time to share my very interesting thought.
Do you know what it was????
If you do, can you please tell me, because I certainly do not.

It has gone from my head, just like the item that we ran out of that I had to write down on the shopping list, but didn't, and now I can't remember what it was that we were out of.
Did you get that??? I barely did.

Oh, and no sewing was done. Much to Bailey's dismay. She likes to pull the pins out. And much to my dismay too. I need to feel like I'm being creative. And I can't sew now, as my machine is in the dining room, and it echos all through the house at night.

Another day over.
And it was a good day.
I hope you had a good day too.
K xx

No comments: