Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 13 - Thankful Thought Thursday

It's been a while since I posted a thankful Thought. Not to say that I haven't had any, I just haven't posted them.

Today I am thankful for my very understanding family.
For the last few weeks (and especially the last few days) all of my spare time has been taken up with the All Things Kids Market that we are holding at school on Saturday. There is washing that needs folding and putting away (at least it's clean) and dishes that need doing, but it's all being put on the back burner until Sunday.

But everyone is dressed and fed! Bailey even had preschool photos today and has gone to school looking decidedly cute.

So I would like to thank my family from the bottom of my hearts for their patience and support.
I'll make it up to you all next week.

K xx

No comments: