Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 8 - BUGGER!!!

I'm usually the WORST Blogger in the world when it comes to updating, and I was so happy with myself that I had posted every day in October.

It has been school holidays here, and I haven't actually spent a lot of time at home in front of the PC, so I've tried the whole mobile blogging thing. And as I sit here now lo-an-behold none of it has published. And I have no way of knowing if I can get it off my phone.

I was going to Blog about Operation Barge Arse, but that will have to wait until tomorrow now. I have to go back and either find my posts, or try to recreate them.

Is that cheating?? I will have to back date them. Grrrrr.
Well bugger you all if it is cheating, I'm doing it.

Back later. I'm off to a little blog-hopping of my own
K xx

No comments: