Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

A Public Apology

I need to apologise to my closest friends, my confidantes and the people who see me most days. For the last couple of months I have been one of 'those' friends, and I hate myself for it. You know the one? The one who is just too much hard work? The one who complains all the time? The one who is always all about themselves and displays a ridiculous amount of self-pity? The one that you just don't want to be around, so you avoid them?

My God, that was me. I'm SO SORRY.
I feel awful admitting that I have been like this, but also happy as I realise I have been like this. That's the first step to getting out of it.

I have spent some time working through some personal issues and doing a HELL of a lot of soul searching, and I would like to apologise to everyone for my behaviour, attitude and general Blah-ness (yes, I've made up a new word to describe the funk that I've been in).

I promise to be more like the easy-going, nice-to-be-around person that you have know in in the past.

To those friends who have put up with my crap, and are still with me, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I love you all, and appreciate you even more for sticking with me.
To those of you who have possibly written me off, or are thinking about it, please don't. Give me another chance. We all have our issues, and it's taken me time to deal with mine.

Thanks for listening. 
K xx

No comments: